Athena Alternator Cover Gasket - KTM 625 SMC/SXC; 640 Adventure/LC4-E & More
- Athena products are OEM Stock components for many manufacturers
- A world-famous brand for quality and value
- Compliant with EU material restrictions
- Exact OEM fit
- Additional fitment may be available in the description
Founded in 1973, Athena is highly regarded as the market leader in replacement motorcycle gaskets and seals, offering OEM quality components for a fraction of the price. Athena Gaskets and seals are specifically designed to match the original part in order to provide the best seal possible and comply with your machines correct spacing and tolerances.
- Athena products are OEM Stock components for many manufacturers.
- A world-famous brand for quality and value.
- Compliant with EU material restrictions.
- Exact OEM fit.
Fits to the following models:
- KTM LC4 1999 - 2002
- KTM 660 SMC 2003 - 2007
- KTM 640 Adventure 1999 - 2000
- KTM LC4 1998 - 1998
- KTM 625 SMC 2004 - 2006
- KTM 625 SXC 2003 - 2006
- KTM 640 LC4-E 1999 - 2007
- KTM 640 LC4-E 1999 - 2006
Despite your new gasket being perfectly cut and fabricated to match your machines OEM part, it is always recommended to use a small amount of silicone-based sealant on either side of the gasket upon installation. This will increase the lifespan of your gasket and ensure a secure, oil and watertight seal.
Why Buy From Us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!