updated 29th April 2022
All Atom batteries carry a standard limited one-year warranty from date of delivery against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
Who is Covered:
This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the Atom battery.
What Voids the Warranty:
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications including removal of the battery lid.
- Uncontrollable circumstances due to collision, undercarriage road impact or debris are not covered.
- Exposed to fire, flood, freezing or explosion.
- No proof of purchase at the time of warranty. Claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice).
- General Wear and Tear caused by regular daily use is not covered.
- Unserviceable as a result of a faulty electrical system or other components that have damaged the battery.
- Failure due to Overcharging, Deep Cycling, Sulphation and Undercharging are not covered.
- Use of a battery type on a vehicle for which it is not recommended.
Extent of Warranty:
Any defective battery properly returned to Atom will be replaced by Atom with the same model of battery, If the same model battery is not available, it will be replaced battery of the same type and quality and which is suitable for intended application. Atom is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Atom responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the battery. Any battery returned to Atom must be sent at the customers expense along with the proof of purchase and the other information as requested below, upon returning the product if the tests confirm a fault, shipping costs will be reimbursed. Atom reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed this warranty is void. Atom is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications - should any of these be found, this warranty is void.
If you have a problem:
If you have a fitment or other problem, please double-check this trouble shooting guide first:
- Check to make sure you don't have a mechanical problem.
- Test the battery using a multimeter.
- Always take time to examine problems in detail.
Contact our technical support team on [email protected] Please include the following information: Year/Make/Model of motorcycle, date of purchase.
When Returning Your Item:
Include a copy of this warranty with the product, along with your
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- A description of the problem
- Copy of the original receipt
- Pack carefully (preferably in the original packaging Atom will not accept a damaged product with poor packaging.)