CST C6016 - Front/Rear Tyre - 70/90-17 (38P)
- Tyre Size: 70/90-17
- Speed Index: P Approved up to 93 mph/150 km/h
- Load Index: 38 Approved up to 132 kg
- Vehicle Axle: Front or Rear Wheel
- Tyre Type: Tubeless Tyre (TL)
CST 70/90-17 C6016 38P (x) Motorcycle Tyre
The CST C6016 features deep cut grooves and additional siping on the rib and shoulders to aid with water dispersal and traction, making it a great option for regular all year round commuting whatever the weather. This tread pattern ensures good grip in a straight line and also when cornering. This is a tyre which offers a balance of durability and performance, making for a long lasting all year tyre.
CST have been manufacturing tyres since 1967. Boasting world-class manufacturing equipment, innovative technology and a strong emphasis on quality, delivery and customer satisfaction. CST adheres to the most stringent international standards. The company has attained certificates and awards including DOT (US Department of Transportation) certification, ISO9001, E-Mark, TS 16949 and the China Well Known Brand Award.
For your own safety, we recommend scrubbing in your tyres properly for the first 100 miles by avoiding sudden and excessive acceleration or braking and hard cornering.
- Key Features
- Tread with siping allows for excellent water dispersal
- Grippy shoulder tread for confident cornering
- A great option for commuting
- 50 years of manufacturing expertise and development
For our full range of motorcycle and scooter tyres, visit Motorcycle Parts Warehouse.