EBC FA158 Organic Replacement Brake Pads
- ECO friendly organic compound
- Can replace organic or sintered pads
- TUV and ECE R 90 approved
- Low dust and disc abrasion
- Matches or surpasses OEM components
EBC FA158 Organic Replacement Motorcycle Brake Pads
EBC organic pads are made exclusively in the UK using a high tech ECO friendly pad compound made up of rubber, glass and an aramid fibre. All EBC organic pads are built on backing plates that are made from a patented hook retention system, so the friction material will not seperate even after extended use.
Suitable for use on all road bikes and scooters, the E327 grade compound has been a best seller for over 15 years with over 40 million sets sold worldwide. Fully TUV tested and now ECE R 90 brake safety test approved.
Not for race or track use.
- Europe's first and only ECE R90 approved pads
- Brake as well as sintered pads, as proved by R90 compliance
- Fully TUV tested and KBA certified
- Organic pads have expansion grooves which reduce noise and prevent cracking
- Aramid fibre compound with non-ferrous particles helps to prevent surface scorching under load
Organic pads are easier on your disc's than there sintered counterparts without losing any stopping power at lower speeds.
Also available in sintered option, or as part of a kit.
Whats in the box?
- One set of EBC FA158 organic brake pads
Why choose EBC?
EBC produce the largest range of brake pads and brake discs in the world. EBC have always pursued the philosophy that brake pads and brake discs are safety products and are best hand crafted and made with care and maximum focus on high quality. With its 60 year pedigree of brake material blending you can be sure that brake pads bearing the EBC name will deliver and perform.
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry’s most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
|Placement on Motorcycle||Front|
Write Your Own Review