Goldfren AD048 Ceramic Carbon Brake Pads Replace VD255,FA179,FDB781,SBS663
- High static friction
- High braking power to 500 degrees
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Longer life than organic and sintered pads
- Replaces VD255,FA179,FDB781,SBS663
Goldfren AD048 Brake Pads
These pads are recommended for riders that do not ride really hard but want good stopping power if they need it. The wearing rate of this compound is 20% lower than other known sintered brake pads in the same category.
Goldfren AD series brake pads are made of a metal-ceramic iron friction material designed for both wet and dry friction. Finer additives compared with K1 material are added to the base iron compound.
Featuring excellent binding strength between the copper-lined steel base plate and friction layer, the AD series have a wearing rate 20% lower than comparable sintered products of its category for common use.
- Lead and asbestos free
- Specific pressure: P < 5.0 Mpa
- Sliding speed: V < 40 m.s-1
- Constant maximum temp.: 450 degrees C
- Short time maximum temp.: 700 degrees C
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry’s most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!