Kawasaki ZX-6R 09-14 Stainless Steel De-cat Pipe with Clamps
- Made from Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Removes the Bulky Catalytic Converter
- Increases Performance and MPG
- Best Bang for Buck
The De-cat (Catalytic converter eliminator) is one of the best bang for buck upgrades you can buy for your bike, unleashing performance and saving you a significant amount of weight along the way.
Our De-cat mid sections are made from high grade 304 stainless steel designed to be a direct replacement for the old heavy catalytic converter fitted to your motorcycle.
When fitted the de-cat pipe will allow you re use your stock muffler or any aftermarket system of your choosing and it won't just look better! It will give you significant weight saving, last longer and unleash instant performance your old unit was holding back.
Supplied with stainless steel clamps as standard with every De-cat mid section, you won't need any other components to fit, making it one of the best bang for buck upgrades you can buy for your bike.KEY POINTS
- Made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Extreme weight saving over stock catalytic converter
- Can be used with stock or after market mufflers
- Unlocks instant performance
- Supplied with stainless steel clamps
Please note some catalytic converters are welded to the down pipes and will require cutting and removing to allow fitment of a de-cat pipe.