MPW Race Dept Analog Pro Tyre Warmers Superbikes 120 Front/180-190 Rear - Grey
- 3 way switch to select temperature
- Durable Cordura material
- Preformed to fit the tyre
- Standard 3 pin UK plugs
- 12 month warranty
MPW Race Department Analogue Pro Tyre Warmers
MPW Race Dept tyre warmers have been developed with the same technology used by the leading Superbike race teams around the world and are great for both serious racers and track day riders.
The Analog Pro model is controlled with a 3-way switch where you can select between temperatures: (L) for 60 Degrees (M) for standard track day spec 80 Degrees and (H) for Superbikes 120 Front spec 95 Degrees. It also incorporates a precision thermostat made in the USA with a simple to read LED light system which illuminates red when the tyre warmer is heating up and green when the optimum temperature is reached.
The 2.5mm silicone covered nickel-chrome heating wire is designed to disperse the optimum heating coverage across the tyre and into the rim with the aid of a fully insulated Cordura fabric. 1-inch extra length sidewall allows the tyre warmer to sustain operating temperature more precisely.
Each warmer is secured using a strong Velcro fastener with a preformed shape and elasticated edges making fitting these warmers simply effortless.
Get the function of a digital tyre warmer for the price of an analogue.
Fit, Plug and Play!
- Select between 3 heat levels for the perfect operating temperature
- Super tough Cordura surface fabric to ensure a long service life
- Velcro fastening with elastic cord to ensure perfect fitting
- Pre-shaped to fit the tyre perfectly
- 1-inch extra skirt with heat rim technology
- Dual LED indicators red for heating and green for ready
- Maintains a constant selected operating temp
- 240v fitted with standard 3 pin UK plugs
- Wattage front 440w / Rear 625w
- 12 month warranty
- CE certificate
Used by Gearlink Kawasaki in the 2015-2017 MCE British Superbikes and Wigley Racing in the British Supersport Championship 2018-2019.
Suitable to fit the following tyre sizes: Front 120/17, Rear 180/17 - 195/17
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry’s most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
|Brand||MPW Race Dept|
|Category||Pit & Paddock|