NGK Iridium Spark Plug (SILMAR8C9)
- Superior materials
- Enhanced ignitability
- Special configurations improve throttle response
- Suitable for multiple applications
- Made in Japan
NGK Iridium Spark Plug SILMAR8C9
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and is the world's biggest supplier to most motorcycle and car manufacturers. Each and every one of their products is designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals' choice due to their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
The NGK Standard Spark Plug is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion-resistant. The spark plug insulators are made of 99 per cent pure alumina silicate, allowing for longer insulator noses for reduced fouling. This spark plug features a triple gasket sealing process that eliminates fuel leakage. It also includes a solid copper core that provides superior heat dissipation and conductivity. The spark plug's resistor is manufactured from a mixture of glass and carbon, which is fired to ensure superior performance and durability. It has corrugated ribs that prevent flashover and cold rolled threads to inhibit damage to the cylinder head.
- Superior materials - Many use precious metals such as platinum or gold/palladium for greater durability and lower voltage requirements
- Electrode configurations - Fine-wire centre electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. Fine-wire ground electrodes further improve the ignitability of the plug
- Insulator configurations - Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response
- Suitable for car, motorcycle and garden equipment applications. Made in Japan
What's in the box?
- 1x NGK Iridium SILMAR8C9 Sparkplug.
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!