NGK Spark Plug (BR9ECS)
- Lower Voltage Requirements
- Enhanced Ignitability
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superior Anti-Corrosion Properties
- High Durability
NGK is the brand leader in the UK spark plug market and are the world's biggest supplier to many major motorcycle manufacturers. Each and every one of their products are designed to meet the most rigorous standards and are the professionals' choice because of their quality and technical excellence. Their plugs can be found in use by teams in F1, WRC and MotoGP. Put simply, NGK genuine spark plugs are the workhorse at the heart of smooth-running engines around the world.
The NGK Standard Spark Plug is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. The spark plug insulators are made of 99 percent pure alumina silicate, allowing for longer insulator noses for reduced fouling. This spark plug features a triple gasket sealing process that eliminates fuel leakage. It also includes a solid copper core that provides superior heat dissipation and conductivity. The spark plug's resistor is manufactured from a mixture of glass and carbon, which is fired to ensure superior performance and durability. It has corrugated ribs that prevent flashover and cold rolled threads to inhibit damage to the cylinder head.
- Electrode materials - Many use precious metals such as platinum or gold/palladium for greater durability and lower voltage requirements.
- Electrode configurations - Fine-wire center electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. Fine-wire ground electrodes further improve the ignitability of the plug.
- Insulator configurations - Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response.
Suitable for car, motorcycle and garden equipment applications. Made in Japan.