Renthal Motorcycle Motocross Heated Grip/ Grip Glue
- 25ml Tube
- specially formulated to give a secure bond without damaging the grip
- Perfect for fitting new grips
A highly developed grip glue, specially formulated to give a secure bond without damaging the grip.
In the case of soft grips, it is absolutely necessary to use grip glue. For all others types, it is only recommended. This Glue is specially designed to prevent the grips twisting under heat.
Suitable for use on Motorcross, Motorcycle and even heated gripsInstallation Intructions:
- Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry
- Apply glue generously to the steering rod as well as to the throttle grip sleeve
- After installing the grips on the handlebars and the throttle grip, turn them immediately by half a turn to ensure that the glue is evenly distributed
- Wipe off excess glue on the handle
- Drying time 8 hours (do not move the grips during this time)
- Ensure that the throttle is free to rotate after drying
The glue may be incompatible with other manufacturers grips, Please test a small area first
|Category||Handling & Suspension|