Replacement Regulator Rectifier For Harley Davidson FLH Touring 1997-2001
- Aftermarket pattern replacement
- High grade electrical components for improved efficiency
- Plug and play
- 12 Month Warranty
Replacement Regulator Rectifier For Harley Davidson FLHT Touring 1997-2001
If you're experiencing issues with your electrical system on your motorcycle then it may well be down to the regulator rectifier. These are Aftermarket pattern replacement built with high grade electrical components and better cooling leading to higher efficiency.
- Battery drain - Burnt out diodes within your regulator lead to a drop in voltage output from your regulator. Symptoms are poor starting, dimming lights & irregular meter readings leading to eventual failure to start.
- Battery overcharge - Caused by the regulator failing to bring the voltage output from the stator down to the correct level. The higher voltage greatly shortens the life expectancy of the battery, can cause bulbs to blow at random times and damage other electrical components within the system
- Universal adaptation to fit many different models
- Plug and play
- High-grade electrical components for improved efficiency
- Replaces OEM part number(s): 7450597
- Dimensions: 180mm x 80mm x 120mm (LxWxH)
- Fixation holes centre to centre: 155mm
- Number of plugs: 1
- Number of pins: 2
- Number of wires: 4
What's in the box?
- 1 x MPW regulator rectifier
- All Harley Davidson Touring Models 1997-2001
Please check the images and specifications carefully before ordering paying close attention to the plug layout, length of wire & fixation holes.
The fitment is based on manufacturers information and should be used as a guide only. We do our best to make sure the information given is correct however if you are unsure if this will fit your Motorcycle please drop us a message with your bikes make/model and year and we will get back to you within 24 hours excluding weekends.
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
|Category||Ignition & Charging|