Rezo Parts Warranty
updated 04th May 2022
All Rezo products aside from brake discs carry a standard limited one-year warranty from date of delivery against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
Rezo Brake Discs Warranty:
Warranty for Rezo brake discs is valid for a period of one-year from date of purchase or 10,000 miles of use. The warranty will expire, irrespective of mileage, after a period of one-year from date of delivery. Warranty is invalid on Rezo brake discs if the product is used for racing, trackday experience driving, or any other form of competition.
Who is Covered:
This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the Rezo item.
What Voids the Warranty:
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications.
- Uncontrollable circumstances due to collision, undercarriage road impact or debris are not covered.
- No proof of purchase at the time of warranty. Claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice).
- General Wear and tear caused by regular daily use is not covered.
- Finishes such as plating or painted surfaces with discoloration or rust due to inclement weather conditions, exposure to salt, exposure to chemicals, or lack of maintenance by the customer are not covered.
Extent of Warranty:
Any defective Rezo parts properly returned to Rezo will be repaired or replaced by Rezo. Rezo is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Rezo responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of any Rezo parts. Any product returned to Rezo must be sent at the customers expense along with the proof of purchase and the other information as requested below, upon returning the product if it displays a material or workmanship defect, shipping costs will be reimbursed. Rezo reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed this warranty is void. Rezo is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications - should any of these be found, this warranty is void.
If you have a problem:
If you have a fitment or other problem, or are missing a part, please double-check this trouble shooting guide first:
- Check to make sure you don't have a mechanical problem.
- Double check you’ve received the right item.
- Always take time to examine problems in detail.
Contact our technical support team on [email protected] Please include the following information: Year/Make/Model of motorcycle, date of purchase.
When Returning Your Item:
Include a copy of this warranty with the product, along with your
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- A description of the problem
- Copy of the original receipt
- Pack carefully (preferably in the original packaging Rezo will not accept a damaged product with poor packaging.)