Sealey AK4330 Screwdriver Set 7pc PowerMAX
Special Price £16.14 Regular Price £19.00
- High grade S2 steel
- Satin finished shafts
- Shot blasted and magnetized tips
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- Distinctive driver type marking for fast identification
Screwdriver Set 7pc PowerMAX
High grade S2 steel, satin finished shafts with shot blasted and magnetized tips. Ergonomically shaped handles minimize roll and maximize power transfer from hand to fixing. Features distinctive driver type marking for fast identification and hanging hole for alternative storage.
Founded in 1978, Sealey is now known nationally and internationally as a leading brand of professional tools and workshop equipment. Committed to selling through a network of local, independent dealers, we have a reputation for providing the best products, best value and a service that is second to none.
- High grade S2 steel, satin finished shafts with shot blasted and magnetized tips
- Ergonomically shaped handles minimize roll and maximize power transfer
- Distinctive driver type marking for fast identification and hanging hole for alternative storage
- Contents: Slotted; 3 x 75, 5 x 100, 6 x 150, 8 x 150mm, Phillips; #0 x 75, #1 x 75mm, #2 x 100mm
What's in the box?
- x1 Screwdriver set
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
|Number Of Pieces||7|
Write Your Own Review