Toro GP Motorcycle Exhaust Kit - Kawasaki Z1000 2003-2006
- Made from Premium Grade Materials
- Increases Performance
- Ultimate GP Styling
- Unlimited Mileage Warranty
TORO Direct Fit Slip-on GP Exhaust Muffler
Cap Style: Straight
Sided Fitment: Twin
DB Killer Supplied: No
Link pipe Supplied: Yes
Inspired by Moto GP but designed for your bike to unlock maximum performance, the Toro GP exhaust is the smallest and lightest exhaust in our range with a weight of just 870 grams for the stainless steel finish and 640 grams for the full carbon version with a body length of 150mm.
Together with its large opening mouth and compact size our GP muffler produces a very unique race bike growl that will add the extra bite you've been looking for!
- Made from Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel and 3K Carbon fibre
- Available in Brushed Stainless with carbon Cap or full carbon fibre
- Supplied with two size options of Toro exhaust stickers, to be applied after fitting
- The GP exhaust does not currently come with a 'DB Killer' and is not available separately
- Not for highway use, recommended for use on private closed roads or race tracks only, but is not stamped 'not for road use or race use only' make of this what you will
- Available on its own with as a T2 clamp fit or supplied with one of our link pipes with either a T1 spring or T2 clamp fit fitting
- Supplied with either a stainless steel fixing clamp for universal fit or with springs designed to fit with our link pipes
'Please note Fuelling Set up my be required along with an upgraded air filter to achieve correct running'
In The Box - You will receive your Toro exhaust of choice, fitting clamps or springs, stickers, extra brackets and the link pipe/s designed for the listed bike.
Every Toro exhaust is hand crafted using a mix of high grade carbon fibre and stainless steel materials to ensure a high quality finish and service life for many years to come, backed up with an unlimited mileage warranty for that extra piece of mind.