Toro HEX Motorcycle Exhaust Kit - Kawasaki Z1000 2003-2006
- Made from Premium Grade Materials
- Increases Performance
- Unlimited Mileage Warranty
TORO Direct Fit Slip-on Hex Exhaust Muffler
Cap Style: Straight Cut
Sided Fitment: Twin
DB Killer Supplied: No
Link pipe Supplied: Yes
The Toro Hex exhaust is designed to be very versatile and would look good on any bike from a super Sports bike like the Yamaha R1 or even a big tourer such as the Kawasaki ZZR 1400, featuring a zero degree end cap allowing it to be mounted to either or both sides of the bike making it very universal and cost effective addition to the Toro range.
- Made from Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel and 3K Carbon fibre
- Available in full Gloss carbon or Matt Carbon fibre finishes
- Fitted with a metal heat resistant Toro exhaust badge
- Designed to slip onto any link pipe with a 51mm outer diameter or supplied with one of our link pipes designed for your bike
- Designed to fit without any alteration needed to the fuelling
- Available on its own with as a T2 clamp fit or supplied with one of our link pipe with either a T1 spring fit or T2 clamp fit
- Supplied with Stainless steel strap with rubber sleeve and a stainless steel fixing clamp for universal fit or with springs designed to fit with our link pipes
- Please note the Hex exhaust does not currently come with a 'DB Killer' and is not available separately
In The Box - You will receive your Toro exhaust of choice, fitting clamps or springs, stickers, extra brackets and the link pipe/s designed for the listed bike.
Every Toro exhaust is hand crafted using a mix of high grade carbon fibre and stainless steel materials to ensure a high quality finish and service life for many years to come, backed up with an unlimited mileage warranty for that extra piece of mind.