Toro Hex-X Stainless/Carbon Exhaust Half System Triumph Street Triple 13-16
- Made from premium grade materials
- Increases Air flow and sound
- Unlimited mileage warranty
Toro Hex-x Stainless Steel/Matte Carbon Fibre Exhaust Half System - Triumph Street Triple 675 2013-2016
Get the aggressive look for your bike with the Toro Hex-x muffler, its straight lines and angled cap make it perfect for any modern Superbike, Sports bikes or Hypernaked motorcycle. Available in Matt Stainless Steel or Matt Carbon Fibre finishes. Paired up with our stainless steel link pipes, increasing air flow and improving the sound.
Muffler Length: 255mm
DB Killer Supplied: Yes
Fitment: Slip-on clamp fit
Cap Style: Angle
Sided Fitment: Right-hand
System Type: Half System (No modifications required)
Every Toro exhaust is hand-crafted using a mix of high grade carbon fibre and stainless steel materials to ensure a high quality finish and service life for many years to come, backed up with an unlimited mileage warranty for that extra piece of mind.
- Made from Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel and 3k carbon fibre
- Increased air flow with improved sound
- Comes with a removable baffle 'DB Killer' as standard
- UK Road legal as emissions aren't part of an motorcycle MOT test
- Designed to fit without any alteration needed to the fuelling
- Supplied with Stainless steel bracket and a stainless steel fixing clamp
What's in the box?
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognizable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!