Yamaha YZF-R1 2009-2014 Black Rear Set
- Material: T6061 Aluminium
- Finish: Anodized
- Colour: Black
- Improved Balance
- Improved Comfort
What are rearsets?
Rearsets are more than just an aftermarket part that makes your bike look nice. They have a practical purpose as well. When you have a set fitted to your bike they make 4 key improvements to your riding experience.
- Balance: Rearsets provide you with a much more stable seating position. This gives you much better balance when riding it also makes it easier to grip onto the bike using your entire legs to hold on.
- Comfort: When riding a superbike comfort usually takes a back seat to performance. With rearsets the two are one in the same. Due to the improved base position there is less awkward stretching of the legs and overexertion of the hands and arms and a much more comfortable back posture.
- Ground clearance: Although balance and comfort are the two most important aspects of rearsets they also raise up the riding position giving you better ground clearance and enabling you to really lean your bike into the corners.
- Improved grip: With a lot of bikes the foot pegs on rearsets are an improvement on the standards providing you with better grip and a stronger hold on the bike.
- Provides a much more solid base and riding position.
- Raises your ground clearance.
- Gives you a more comfortable ride.
These are clearance items so everything is supplied as shown in picture
|Category||Levers & Pedals|