Yamalube DOT 4 - Brake Fluid - 500ml
- Application: Brake Fluids
- Boiling Point: (Wet) C (Dry) C
- Quality: Fully Synthetic
- Viscosity (Grade): DOT 4
- Size: 500ml
Yamaha Yamalube Motorcycle Brake Fluid DOT 4 – 500ml
Type: DOT 4
Your motorcycle maintenance is a key part of ensuring your bike runs at peak performance with durability and reliability in mind. With modern engines exceeding temperatures of 160 degrees, Yamalube has been designed to work under the most extreme conditions.
Yamaha’s engineers have been developing a range of lubricants and maintenance care products since 1963.
Over the years they have won World Championships in MotoGP, World Superbike and World Supersport and many more. Yamalube products have played their part in helping those teams to the top spot on the podium.
- Designed for Yamaha by Yamaha engineers.
- The only brake fluid recommended by Yamaha.
- High wet boiling point.
- Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 non-silicone based products.
- 100 percent synthetic brake fluid that exceeds international standards.
What’s in the box?
- x1 Yamalube motorcycle brake fluid DOT 4 (500ml)
Why Buy From Us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
|Category||Lubricants & Fluids|