MPW Scooter Ground Wall Anchor Security Bike Chain Lock
- Supplied with fixings
- Easiest ground anchor to install
- Requires toughly 100mm of concrete to install
- Suitable for all MPW security chains
MPW Motorcycle Scooter Ground Wall Anchor Security Bike Bicycle Chain Lock
Motorcycle theft remains a growing problem, both in the UK and abroad. Every year more motorcycles are stolen, more motorcyclists are disappointed and inconvenienced, and even more, is spent on anti-theft insurance policies.
It isn't always possible to secure your bike to something immovable, especially whilst at work or even at home in your garage. This is why we're offering one of the easiest ground anchors to install, simply using a two-bolt design with ball bearings that can be hammered into the heads to stop thieves removing your anchor dramatically decreasing the risk of your bike being stolen.
- Supplied with fixings & allen key
- Bolts protected by ball bearings
- Simple installation
- Fits all of the MPW range of security chains, including others up to 16mm chain links
- Step 1 - Select a suitable area, a good solid concrete thats at least 100mm deep
- Step 2 - Place the anchor in said area, drill your bolt holes with a 12mm masonry drill roughly 100mm deep.
- Step 3 - Re-drill using 16mm masonry drill 75mm deep. Place anchor in place, and insert rawl bolts to in both sides, then gently using a hammer, tap the bolts into the ground.
- Step 4 - The bolts should now be flush with the ground, screw the bolts in with the supplied allen key
- Step 5 - Tap the ball bearings into the hex of the bolt, which will fill the bolt so its unable to be un-screwed.
What's in the box?
- 1x Ground anchor
- 2x Rawl bolts
- 2x Ball bearings
- 1x Allen key
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves, we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust.
We source our products from some of the industry's most recognizable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!