Thank you for purchasing from MPW. We hope you’re completely satisfied with your purchase, but if your order arrives and it’s not right, we will fix it.
Please email [email protected] and we’ll help you from then on.
If your item is no longer needed or you’re just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unmodified item within 30 days of delivery of your item and we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
We offer free returns on all orders over £50 (Mainland UK only, excluding Scottish Highlands)
- To secure a full refund returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and checked over, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to the original payment method. Refunds processed through PayPal are usually instant but can take up to 5 working days.
- If your item was purchased for less than £50 you are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse (unless agreed upon by ourselves).
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the UK, you have the option of printing out a pre-paid Royal Mail shipping label by visiting https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3652
- When returning items purchased for under £50 using the Royal Mail portal there is a fee of £3.99 for the label and this will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- If your item is too large for Royal Mail you can also return with DPD by visiting https://returns.dpd.co.uk/mpwreturns/GB/home
- When returning items purchased for under £50 using the DPD Portal there is a fee of £4.99 for the label and this will be deducted from your total refund amount.
In order to provide an easy to use and efficient returns service, we are providing you with a link to DPD’s Pickup Returns Portal. If your returned items are lost or damaged whilst being returned to us, please do not contact DPD as your contract for the return is with us and not DPD.
- For international customers, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. Shipping costs will only be reimbursed if agreed prior to the item being returned. We recommend shipping with a method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package may be subject to a £15 Service Fee.
- Please contact us directly to discuss how we can support you with your exchange. Below is some information on our process.
- You have two pathways when exchanging an item with us. Once you return your item to us (using the prepaid label made available for you if you wish) you can either wait for us to receive the item and process the exchange for you without any new order being created or place a new order once the return is on its way and we can refund you for the original purchase. The second option may result in a quicker turnaround for you, however, you will have a period of time where the funds from both orders have left your account.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, get in touch as soon as possible! Please email [email protected] before 12pm on the day your item is due to be dispatched to enable us to prevent the item being shipped where possible.
- If we don’t receive notice of your desire to cancel your order prior to 12pm on the day of dispatch it may be shipped, and you will be responsible for any costs incurred when returning the item to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any product which has been test fitted is considered used and cannot be returned for a full refund.
- Any electronic item which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any liquid or aerosol that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- If you’ve owned and used your product but it is within the 30-day return period we may still be able to help. Please contact [email protected] with your order number and images of the item you’re looking to return.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Several manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against product defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- If any items on your order arrive damaged, let us know ASAP. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (Royal Mail, DPD, DHL). We will assist our customers in these claims but ask that you are patient as this process can take a little time.
Open Box/Clearance Returns
Standard returns policy applies for any product listed as New. All products are sold as described and the condition is outlined in the product description.
- Any product that is returned has to be returned in the original advertised state for a full refund with in 30 days.
- Any product advertised as Spare Parts / Not Working is non-returnable.
You can request a return authorisation number by emailing [email protected] or calling one of our team on 01273 020950
Our return address is provided below.
Unit 1 Ocean View Business Park
Please keep a record of your return tracking information as we will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit on route back to us.