Yamaha YZF-R125 2008-2016 Unpainted ABS Plastic 7 Panel Replacement Tank Fairing
- Injection moulded construction
- Aftermarket pattern replacement
- All holes pre drilled
- Natural finish, no need to paint
- Made from ABS/PPE plastics
Yamaha YZF-R125 2008-2016 Unpainted ABS Plastic Replacement Tank Fairing Unit
Each body kit is formed from injection moulded ABS/PPE to ensure an accurate copy of the original panels. This fairing kit is designed to reproduce the same fit and finish of the OEM parts at a fraction of the price, helping you get your bike back on the road and looking its best. Our ABS fairing kits feature all the cut outs and mounting points required to fit directly to your motorcycle. These fairings are supplied fresh from the mould, and as such will require preparation prior to painting. Ensure you clean and prepare each panel carefully to ensure the best possible finish.
- Injection moulded for increased strength and flexibility
- Aftermarket pattern replacement to ensure a precise fit
- Supplied with all holes pre drilled for easy mounting
- Supplied in natural finish, no need to paint
- Made from ABS/PPE plastics for strong impact resistance
What's in the box?
- Tank Left - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F4129-00-P6
- Tank Center - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F411A-01-P5
- Tank Right - Replaces OEM: 5VK-F413B-01-00
- Dash infill Right - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F836L-00-00
- Dash infill Left - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F836K-00-00
- Infill Panel Left - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F1711-00-00
- Infill Panel Right - Replaces OEM: 5D7-F1721-00-00
Why buy from us?
At MPW we strive to provide the best quality goods and excellent service to our customers. As avid bikers ourselves we understand the desire to maintain and upgrade your bike with products you can trust. We source our products from some of the industry's most recognisable brands as well as manufacturing our own range of cost-effective replacement parts. Choose us today and we'll be with you for the long haul!
Please Note: These panels come unpainted and we recommend test fitting before sanding, priming and painting as there may be moulding marks left from the manufacturing process. For the best results, we recommend having your fairing kit fitted and painted by a professional.
|Category||Fairing & Bodywork|